Alhamdulillah, today muslims are celebrating 2nd Syawal.. Its a celebration & happiness for those who hv completed their duty that is to fast in ramadhan. The way to celebrate it is by remembering Allah the Almighty. I was @ my cousin's house today.. out of sudden, she asked about my journey to wearing hijab. I just started to wear hijab.. The last two years i think. I wanted to tell her the whole story but we were sitting in a big group and i know i hv to put it in a short and simple explaination. I told her i know that one day i will wear hijab just that i dont really know when..
Then one day i talk to my husband about it and he was really supportive. We went to buy basic colors and since then i started to wear hijab.. InsyaAllah. Ya Allah, tolong hambaMu untuk mengingatiMu, bersyukur kepadaMu & melakukan ibadah yg terbaik keranaMu.
No comments:
Post a Comment